TRAINING COORDINATOR / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Exciting new opportunity for a highly organised Training Coordinator. This is your chance to join a world leading organisation with an excellent culture and real career progression.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
The successful Training Coordinator will assist their Global Training Department with administrative support, planning, scheduling and records management for all training projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Training Coordinator:
- Accurate and auditable training assignment, tracking, and database maintenance
- Organization and updating of online records
- Assisting with communication and travel arrangements for Trainers and Product specialists
- Co-ordinate the distribution of customer satisfaction surveys
- Assist in the production, collation and preparation of training documentation
- Make necessary arrangements to host overseas delegates
- Interface with HR for establishing New Hire training requirements
- Provide administrative support for training department activities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a training, Administrative, or Customer Service work environment
- Experienced user in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word required
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
- Strong project management skills
- Highly developed relationship-building skills, and strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working positively and productively in a team environment
- Highly collaborative
Ready to become part of the team?
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Training Coordinator position now, and we will be in touch.