TECHNICAL TRAINER / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you technically minded, with a passion for training? If so, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! You will be joining a world leading organisation with an excellent culture and focus on personal development.
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling and trade fraud.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to develop and facilitate technical training on their latest and existing x-ray products at their facilities in Stoke and Billerica (USA), plus customer sites across the world.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment – opportunity to travel the world delivering 1st class training
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Trainer:
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to develop training material
- Conduct classroom and practical training
- Resolve problems as they arise in assigned projects
- Complete all required course paperwork
- Provide feedback to management team
- Travel internationally as required
- Evaluate the success of training and adjust plans accordingly
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in training environment
- Have a strong diverse engineering background
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of X-ray imaging/security systems is a plus but not mandatory
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training desired but not mandatory
Ready to become part of the team?
Don’t let this fantastic Technical Trainer position pass you by! Apply today and they will be in touch.