GRADUATE TECHNICAL ENGINEER / MALVERN / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an Engineering Graduate, looking to kick-start your career with a leading organisation, that truly values its people? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our client has been manufacturing ropes in the UK for over 50 years, servicing a wide range of markets including sailing, climbing and lifting.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Technical Engineer to join them – you will focus on product development, process improvement and inhouse engineering projects.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Full training on textile and rope manufacturing
- Loyal customer base
- Opportunity to join a stable, successful UK company
- Excellent working environment
- Real career progression
- Pension plan
- 29 days holiday (including bank and public holidays)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering discipline
- Hunger to learn and desire to succeed
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Technically minded
- Highly organised
Ready to be part of the team?
If you are interested in this Graduate Technical Engineer role, simply apply now, and let’s talk about your future!