TERRITORY MANAGER / CHELMSFORD (HOME BASED) / COMPETITIVE + BONUS & COMPANY CAR
Brand new Territory Manager opportunity – Excellent earning potential, home based role, working with a well-respected organisation!
Our client has been manufacturing ropes in the UK for over 50 years, servicing a wide range of markets including sailing, climbing and lifting.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for an enthusiastic Territory Manager to join them – this is a home-based role, with the ideal candidate located close to Chelmsford / Ipswich / Cambridge.
You will develop the Eastern Sales Territory, building lasting relationships and developing Key Accounts.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Performance related bonus
- Loyal customer base
- Company car, laptop and mobile
- Pension plan
- 29 days holiday (including bank and public holidays)
- Huge potential within marketplace to develop sales in untapped sectors
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Territory Manager role
- Target-driven, with passion for sales
- Ability to seek out new business
- Strong rapport building, able to develop Key Accounts
- Travel across the East of England, with some overnight stays
- Excellent customer service skills
Ready to join us?
If you have the drive and hunger to be successful, we want to hear from you! Apply for this Territory Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.