COMMISSIONING ENGINEER/ STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you looking for a rewarding new role, with a world-renowned organisation? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Commissioning Engineer to commission Cargo mobile systems in the Stoke facility and travel to site as required to commission Cargo Fixed systems.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Commissioning Engineer:
- Ensure the correct version of PLC code is installed and modified to match the FDS for the system
- Test and prove all safety systems are operational
- Program all relevant sensors to enable the system to function as required
- Install the correct version of software and prove that all functionality is available
- Assist with the commissioning of external suppliers’ equipment and confirm integration into Cargo products
- Establish safe exclusion zones for testing equipment
- Prove the performance of the system does match performance criteria outlined in the FDS
- Support the customer Factory Acceptance Test
- Support the customer Site Acceptance Tests
- Work with QA to resolve any quality issues
- Work with suppliers to correct any defects found during commissioning
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience with IFM CodeSys platform and Allen Bradley RS Logix is preferred
- The ability to work with others in a multi-disciplinary, fast-paced product development environment
- Experience of design for manufacture, with a background in a production environment would be highly desirable
- Energy, drive and a can-do attitude are essential for this position
- The individual will be expected to travel extensively overseas to commission products on site and support customer SAT's
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for this Commissioning Engineer role, simply apply now, and we will be in touch very soon.