DRAFTSPERSON / CREWE / UP TO £35K + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Draftsperson, looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing company? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a specialist construction and manufacturing business, based in Cheshire, producing cutting edge kennel buildings and systems.
Due to their continued expansion, they have an exciting new opening for a highly motivated Draftsperson to join their in-house Technical Design Team.
You will take on various internal and external projects, working with a varied client base which includes; The MoD, Merseyside Police, RSPCA and Blue Cross to name a few.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£25k - £35k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Challenging, yet exhilarating workload – No two days will be the same!
- Excellent working environment, and opportunities to progress to senior roles
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally 2-3 Years experience in building and construction design
- Thorough understanding and working experience of AutoCAD
- Experience in Surveying
- Ability to produce accurate and detailed working drawing packages
- Previous site delivery experience and demonstrable job running on projects
- A good understanding of UK Planning process
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have excellent organisational and management skills
- An analytical mind with problem solving ability
Ready to be part of the team?
If you have the skills and passion we are looking for, apply for this Draftsperson position now, before it’s too late!