SENIOR CONTENT WRITER / STOCKPORT / UP TO £28K + BENEFITS
Looking for an exciting new challenge, with a rapidly growing company that has a strong focus on its people? If so, our client has the perfect role for you!
They are the largest supplier of ID card related products and services across the UK and Europe, employing over 100 staff across four sites.
Due to a recent acquisition, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join them. As this a brand-new role, you will be given the freedom to lead with your own strategy and processes.
There is a clear career path for the successful candidate to progress to a Head of Content role.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£24k - £28k, Dependent on Experience)
- Vibrant working environment
- 20 days holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Training/conference budget
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Initiative
- Free fruit daily
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Content Writer:
- Devise and execute a clear and concise content led strategy across the Group
- Create content in forms of Blogs, Website, Landing pages, Email marketing, Social Media, Video etc
- Write engaging, educational and useful content that appeals to customers
- Make complex or technical subjects easy to understand and digest
- Clear understanding of how to write SEO optimised content to increase organic performance
- Work with a growing marketing department in a loft-style, open plan office environment
Skills & Experience Required:
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, social media, content marketing, email and PPC)
- Previous experience of video production/ podcasting/webinar content
- Experience of working with WordPress and Magento
If you have the charisma and knowledge to take on this Senior Content Writer position, we would love to hear from you! Apply today and we will be in touch!