PRODUCTION TEAM LEADER / WESTMEAD, SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + 20% SHIFT PREMIUM
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Production Team Leader with a growing organisation, that truly values their people!
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year – as part of their continued expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic Production Team Leader, with excellent people management skills.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- 20% shift premium
- Fixed hours (Monday – Thursday, 2pm – Midnight)
- Discounted cinema tickets and gym membership
- Excellent working environment, and opportunities to progress to senior roles
Key Responsibilities of the Production Team Leader:
- Monitor and address occurrences of process interruption
- Ensure efficient utilisation of plant and process equipment
- Conduct weekly audits
- Carry out daily team briefings
- Document control – ensure all documentation is up to standards
- Escalate any productivity issues
- Responsibility of team regarding performance, training and employee welfare
- Freedom to pursue innovative activities that deliver excellent service
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good Administrative skills including Word and Excel
- Strong communication Skills
- Be approachable/adaptable to change
- Well organised
- MRP system knowledge (training provided)
- Experience working in line with 5S Principles
Ready for the challenge?
So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this Production Team Leader role NOW, and we’ll be in touch.