PRODUCTION CONTROLLER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Our client is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services for use in a broad range of applications.
They have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Healthcare, security and defence are among the key markets where they have made significant inroads with new ideas, products and processes.
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for a Production Controller to support the Production Manager by ensuring the smooth operation of the production department through adherence to the defined production plan.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Production Controller:
- Provide assistance to ensure department, individual and team KPI’s are achieved within specified metrics as set by Production Manager
- Working with the Production Manager to ensure the production plans are accurately set and achievable
- Liaising with Production Supervisors and Production Planner to achieve all planned shipments
- Liaising with Account Managers and regularly attending weekly order book reviews to ensure the order book is current and reflective of production
- Generate and provide production reports for Production Manager to review in line with department PPIs and KPIs
- Support the departmental improvement projects under guidance from Production Manager, involving cooperation from supporting functions
- Providing administrative support to Production and Production Manager along with other areas as required
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Skills & Experience Required:
- Adaptable at working alone as well as part of a larger team
- IT skills, MS Office (Word, Office, Powerpoint, Excel) to at least Intermediate level
- Proven time management skills with the ability to prioritise and complete tasks within set deadlines
- Must be a positive, driven, individual with good work ethic
- Experience of working with a central ERP system
- Experienced working within a manufacturing environment (preferably contract electronics manufacturer)
Ready to join us?
If you would like to be considered for this Production Controller role, we want to hear from you! Apply for this position now!