PRIVATE TUTOR / ESSEX / FLEXIBLE HOURS / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic Tutors! They are experts in one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults across the UK.
As their business continues to grow, they require passionate Tutors across Essex, in particular; Basildon, Billericay Brentwood, Dagenham, Upminster, Hornchurch and Romford.
Benefits of becoming a Private Tutor:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Ongoing support
- Local, flexible and relevant work to fit around your schedule
- Huge job satisfaction
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE and/or A-level and Undergraduate subjects to students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home and/or online via their dedicated platform.
We are looking for Tutors in the following subjects;
- English (Language & Literature)
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- German, French, Spanish & EFL
- Humanities (History, Geography, Religious studies)
- Business (Business Studies, Economics, Politics)
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy)
- Computer Science, ICT
- Primary (including Phonics / Early Maths/11+/SATs)
- Essay Writing
- Preparation for school entrance exams
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - A clear DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills and fluency in English
- ESSENTIAL – Clean driver’s licence, and own transport
- ESSENTIAL – Must be based in Essex
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will be considered
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the families we serve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to join us?
If you have what it takes to become a successful Tutor, simply submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.