CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSISTANT / WITHAM, ESSEX / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Our client is the global leader in the design and manufacture of food display products, with offices in Essex, London, China and New York.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for a highly motivated Customer Services Assistant to join them at their luxury headquarters in Witham, Essex.
The successful Customer Services Assistant will join their busy support team. You will be working alongside the established UK and International Sales teams, supporting them with customer needs.
The ideal candidate will be a people person with a ‘can do, will do’ attitude. You must have excellent attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills and be computer literate. In return they will give you full training and scope to progress within the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Good basic salary
- Great company culture
- Modern, contemporary working environment
- State-of-the-art technology and huge array of facilities and processes
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Services Assistant:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls
- Managing all incoming enquiries
- Qualifying incoming leads and allocating them to the relevant salesperson
- Arranging samples and following up on sample feedback.
- Taking Verbal Orders
- Managing customer complaints
- Customer care – missing / damaged items, price queries and general customer order queries as well as post-sale follow up
- Looking after pro forma and web orders
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Administratively supporting the full sales team
- Coordinating returns and collections
- Putting written orders on the system
Skills & Experience Required:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Previous experience within a similar role would be a big advantage
- Computer literate
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Flexible, courteous, friendly and positive approach.
If you have the skills and passion they are looking for, apply for this Customer Services Assistant position NOW and they’ll be in touch