SENIOR TECH OPS ENGINEER / CHICAGO / HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, forward thinking Senior Tech Ops Engineer. You will support and manage infrastructure required to facilitate business operations on an internal basis, and service external customers as required. It is predominantly US/UK customer based but other countries will be coming online. You will be working as part of a team of 6, but will be the sole US based engineer initially.
They are an award-winning BI software company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia. This is an exciting time for them as they continue to grow!
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment
- Fantastic career and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Tech Ops Engineer:
- Azure administration
- Manage Network & Security
- Windows Server management
- Office365 administration
- Backing up & restoring important business documents
- Out of hours support
- Group policy and general domain administration
- Advanced Azure and SQL Knowledge & Experience
- PowerShell Development
- Mentor & Support Tech Ops Engineer
- Escalation point for Tech Ops Engineers
- Review and prepare for deployments to staging or production
- Support CI/CD Pipelines
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree preferred but not essential
- 5 years experience in Technical Operations
- MCSE/A an advantage
- Linux experience an advantage
- Kubernetes experience an advantage
If you have analytical, computing and problem solving abilities with great customer service skills, we want to hear from you
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Senior Tech Ops Engineer position now, and they will be in touch.