CREDIT ANALYST / CREWE / COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS
Our client is one of Europe’s largest providers of fuel cards. They manage a range of flexible fuel cards in several key markets across the continent and are now looking for an experienced Credit Analyst who will be based at their European Head Office in Crewe.
The Credit Analyst role will undertake several Credit tasks required to maintain an operation supporting a growing European Fuel Card business. The Credit monitoring team is responsible for managing Customers spend against their authorized Credit limits, understanding changes in volumes, customers’ needs and reassessing for increases to Credit limits.
By joining the team you will help them create a globally diverse environment where they grow, make a difference and have fun. You will be encouraged to take an active role in your personal and professional development in this role and will be provided with a wealth of learning opportunities to help you along the way.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Analyst:
- Proactive portfolio monitoring through control reports
- Working with multiple European portfolios
- Responsible for management of Country speciﬁc portfolio, ensuring timely actions are completed
- Assessing customer accounts using information gathered, and making an informed decision based on that information that ensures minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware
- Analysis of customers ﬁnancial statements and B2B Credit reports
- Monitoring high risk customers fuel usage against Credit limits, assess and report exposure position to determine the level of risk
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Performing periodic reassessment to determine continuation of Credit limit
- Customer contact where applicable and daily interaction with the In-Country credit teams
- Maximizing volume opportunity and growth in line with Business goals
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Credit teams, Sales teams and
- Customer Service Advisors
- As part of team, provide support/cover for other roles within the Credit department when required
The Credit Analyst Can Expect;
- A competitive basic salary
- Flexible working hours – Monday to Friday 7.30am-5.30pm 37.5 per week
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox)
- Complimentary fresh fruit and hot drinks
In order to apply for this Credit Analyst position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.