PRIVATE IN HOME TUTOR IN BERKSHIRE and SURREY –ALL SUBJECTS REQUIRED
EXCELLENT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY/EARN UPTO £25 PER HOUR/FLEXIBLE HOURS/LOCAL WORK
Our client is looking for passionate Home Tutors, to cover Reading, Wokingham, Maidenhead, Bracknell, Walton-on-Thames, Weybridge, Kingston-upon-Thames and surrounding areas.
They are a market leader in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring – covering all ages, levels and subjects.
The Home Tutor Role:
The demand for their tuition services is extremely high, and they are constantly looking for tutors across a wide variety of subjects, especially English, Maths, Science and 11+ Entrance Exams.
They have Tutor Placements available to cover the following subjects;
- Primary - English and Maths
- 11+ and Common Entrance
- GCSE - Maths, English Lit and Lang, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Geography
- A Level - Maths, English Lit and Lang, Biology, Chemistry, History, Sociology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours (you can work as many or as few hours as you choose).
Benefits of becoming a Home Tutor:
- Competitive hourly rates (Up to £25 PER HOUR Dependent on Experience)
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
- Be part of a truly local company dedicated to this area with local support
Key Requirements of a Home Tutor:
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have good written and spoken communication skills
- You must have a degree or be studying at university
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to help others learn and fulfil their potential
If you’re looking for a rewarding Tutor role, with flexible hours, we’d love to hear from you!