SALES ACCOUNT ADMINISTRATOR / SMETHWICK / UP TO £24K + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding new role, with a long-standing organisation, where every day is different? If so, our client has an exciting new opening for an experienced Sales Account Administrator.
They are one of the largest suppliers of precision rolled copper-based alloy strips in the UK, with production sites across 8 countries both in Europe and North America.
As part of their continued growth, they have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Administrator to join them – you will assist and support the sales and finance functions of the business.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£22k - £24k, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Full training provided on equipment and systems
- Excellent working environment
- Ongoing career prospects
- Friendly hours; usually 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 2pm Friday
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Account Administrator:
- Loading Orders into computer system
- Handling incoming and outgoing communications
- Maintaining customer records
- Scanning documents into electronic storage system
- Communication with Customers
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Suitably qualified with previous administration experience, ideally within a fast-paced manufacturing/processing industry
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Detailed orientated and accurate
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Professional telephone manner
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Be self-motivated and a team player
Ready to join the team?
Don’t let this Sales Account Administrator position pass you by! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.