ENGINEERING DRAFTSPERSON / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for 3 more highly motivated Engineering Draftspeople to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company, with an excellent culture and clear career progression.
This Draftsperson position may also suit Graduates who are looking for their first role in design.
They are a manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Draftsperson:
- Creation, control and modification of SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D drawings
- All related management of change protocol associated with the changes of drawings
The Ideal Candidate:
In order to be successful, the Engineering Draftsperson must demonstrate the following;
- Ability to be pro-active and use initiative
- Keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good inter-personal skills to work effectively and communicate at all levels
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver to completion, within agreed timescales
- Demonstrate good influencing skills
- Demonstrate a clear analytical approach and a methodical work process
- Demonstrate a professional approach and have high personal standards
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Mechanically minded with sound understanding of mechanical principles
- Knowledge of pressure systems or valves would be a distinct advantage
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- A working knowledge of Solidworks is desirable
- Machine component drafting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you feel that you have the skills and drive to fill this Engineering Draftsperson position,simply submit your CV. DON’T MISS OUT!