QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client is an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
As they continue to grow, they are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join their world-renowned organisation,
You will take control of Quality Assurance in their Explosive Detection Systems business. The role is an important part of the quality team that ensures world class standards of their Real Time Tomography X Ray equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Provide general support to the QA department in all quality-related matters
- Investigate root cause of quality related problems and bring appropriate corrective actions
- Perform internal audits and manage corrective actions that arise
- Lead cross functional Quality Assurance activities
- Provide input in Material Review Board for disposition of faulty parts/assemblies
- Collaborate with design, Engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and service functions to achieve optimum results throughout the products life cycle
- Input into Change Control Board to fully validated changes and ECO's
- Resolve customer complaints to ensure full corrective action and future prevention
- Provide Assurance for product assembly processes, co-ordinating with Operations to resolve issues
- Assess First Article requirements on new and changed parts and products
- Measure and record KPI’s to trend Quality performance including action plans.
- Gather quality data and provide analysis to support Quality Improvement programmes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Quality and/or Engineering / Electronics
- Good and effective communication skills at all levels
- Experience in AS9100/ISO9001
- Lean and or Six Sigma experience
- Experience working in a QA role, ideally in a electromechanical low volume high cost environment
- New Product/ assembly introduction
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for this Quality Assurance Engineer role, simply Apply Now, and we will be in touch.