GRADUATE IT ENGINEER / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a Graduate, looking for an exciting role with a world-renowned organisation? Our client guarantees a challenging yet rewarding career, with excellent opportunities to progress.
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
A brand-new opening has arisen for a Graduate IT Engineer – you will carry out general IT tasks in support of their Engineering team, including producing technical documentation, network configuration, system fault finding, setting up and configuring Server Hardware and Software from scratch.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate IT Engineer:
- Produce and review technical documentation
- Knowledge of networking systems with Cat 5/6, fibre optics, switches, etc.
- Configure switches, firewalls etc.
- Produce engineering documentation including work instructions, test reports, IT equipment configuration & specifications for client and R&D projects
- Build Linux and Windows servers from bare metal
- Install and support bespoke software on Windows and Linux systems
- Some UK and foreign travel to customer sites for setting up systems
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Skills & Experience Required:
- Graduate level Degree in IT/Computing
- Quick learner and interested in IT/Technologies, keen to learn
- Networking hardware, Cat5/6, fibre optics, switches
- Networking protocols, IP addressing, routing
- Server Hardware and Operating system from bare metal
- Some Linux and Windows administration experience
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have what it takes to be a successful Graduate IT Engineer, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!