CUSTOMER ORDER EXPEDITOR / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Order Processor, ready for a new challenge with a company that puts its people first? If so, our client has the perfect role for you.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – their valves are sold in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million.
Due to continued expansion and record sales, they are looking for a highly motivated Customer Order Expeditor – you will be the first point of contact for customer order enquiries, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Order Expeditor:
- Responding to customer e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers have an up to date status for their order regularly
- Facilitating schedule of orders and resolving issues
- Reviewing order status and ensuring timely picks to meet on time delivery
- Coordinating with different departments to ensure orders will ship per promise date
- Ensuring orders are processed, scheduled, monitored and fulfilled accurately and efficiently
Skills & Experience Required:
- Be Proficient with MRP systems and Excel/Word, strong analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage your own time
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Operations Customer Care role (ideally in a manufacturing environment)
Ready to be part of the team?
Don’t let this Customer Order Expeditor position pass you by! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.