CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR / BIRKENHEAD (MOVING TO LIVERPOOL IN SEPT) / £17,510 (PRO RATA)
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking for a rewarding new challenge with a long-standing organisation? If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
Founded in 1967, they are the UK’s leading provider of prepaid gift cards, multi-retailer gift vouchers and digital reward services.
They currently have fantastic openings for Customer Care Advisors to join their Customer Care team.
You will be based at their Birkenhead site; however, they are relocating to Liverpool city centre in September. This is an exciting time for the business and a great time to join them!
This will initially be a temp role (ending in January 2020), with standout performers offered a permanent contract.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (£17,510 – Pro Rata)
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities to progress
The Customer Care Advisor Role:
You MUST be able to attend one of our assessment centres (21st August or 6th September) with start dates of 5th September and 23rd September for successful candidates.
Following an initial 3 Week training programme, you will be responsible for delivering high standards of Customer Care, daily tasks will involve:
- Handling inbound calls/emails/chats
- Dealing with outbound calls (No cold calling)
- Providing verbal and written information
- Answering customer queries and resolving issues
- Obtaining, processing and maintenance of orders and payments
Skills & Experience Required:
- Min 1 Year experience in a similar role (preferred)
- Strong communicator
- Ability to demonstrate and use initiative
- A high standard of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literate and proficient keyboard skills
- Ability and commitment to providing a first-class service, building strong, trusted relationships
Ready to join us?
If you have the desire and skills required for one of the Customer Care Advisor roles, we would love to hear from you! Apply now and we’ll be in touch.