MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER / SWINDON / £35,000 + BENEFITS
Ready for an exciting new challenge, with a growing company that puts its people first? If so, this role is perfect for you! Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join them.
They are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
As part of their expansion plans, they are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to take the lead on all marketing communications, generating sales opportunities and developing a strong and effective digital presence.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Employee Benefits - Perkbox
- Excellent working environment, and opportunities to progress to senior roles
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Communications Manager:
- Manage, develop & populate content on the website, optimising SEO
- Create a social media presence and use this to commercial advantage
- Develop company YouTube channel implementing suitable content and communications
- Build brand and promote products/services
- Manage and develop the internal branding of the company’s premises and develop a suite of suitable branded giveaways for internal staff members and visitors
- Develop a PR programme for the organisation using outside agency support where appropriate
- Create and develop company and product literature
- Manage, maintain and develop the company’s customer database
- Build a database of product, company and supporting photography
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a Marketing Communications role
- Strong digital marketing experience with hands on experience of web content management tools and social media platforms
- Experience of working with/managing relationships with external support agencies
- Confident, creative, self-motivated and outgoing
- Able to work well under pressure and manage multiple projects
- Strong communicational skills, verbal and written
- Marketing and/or Engineering Qualification (CIM, Degree, HNC etc) - Desirable
Ready to be part of the team?
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Marketing Communications Manager role NOW, and we’ll be in touch.