OFFICE MANAGER / AVONMOUTH, BRISTOL / COMPETITIVE PAY+ BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join their world leading organisation.
They are the largest and best provider of temporary access across the UK. They provide comprehensive total vertical and scaffolding access solutions for the commercial construction, industrial and infrastructure markets.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for a highly organised Office Manager to join the team – you will manage all aspects of the Avonmouth branch administration.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
- Hard work rewarded with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Manage the administration team, ensuring high standards of work is completed efficiently, and good service is provided to internal customers
- Recruit team members as appropriate and provide support and development as required
- Monitor input to branch systems to ensure integrity of data inputted and that systems are maintained appropriately
- Ensure queries or requests for information are promptly answered
- Facilitate a notification process to keep management informed on aspects of administration
- Ensure procedures are adhered to and monitor and enforce procedural requirements
- Oversee the effective collection of outstanding debt
- Ensure an efficient, secure, and tidy work area, such that a professional business image is portrayed
- Ensure the implementation of updated or new procedures and policies or business systems
- Manage the communication process for the branch
- Support and promote a team culture and company values
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar fast paced office environment
- IT literate
- Able to build and maintain good relationships
- Good communication skills, a positive and helpful manner
- Ability to exercise leadership, control and decision making
- Self-disciplined, reliable, with a commitment to quality output
Ready to become part of the team?
If you are interested in this Office Manager position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.