WORKSHOP OPERATIVE / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Workshop Operative / Assembler to join their market leading organisation. You can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and real career progression!
They are a leading manufacturer of valve technology for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry.
The Workshop Operative will assemble and test valves from machined components, for a variety of customers on the oil & gas market. There will be other workshop duties such as packing, dispatch and NDT testing. Previous fitting and assembly experience not necessary as full training will be provided.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Attention to detail
- Positive Attitude
- Time management / Efficiency
- Mechanical & Engineering interests
Our products must adhere to certain procedures, which often require advanced training and qualifications. We are proud to offer employees the opportunity to grow and develop, by providing training courses such as;
- PCN Nevel II NDT Training
- Positive Material Identification
- Apprenticeships for Levels 3,4 & 5 Diplomas in Engineering
In addition, the Workshop Operative can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly, vibrant working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
Apply Now! Simply submit your CV for this Workshop Operative position via the button shown.