AUTOMATION TESTER / BRIGHTON / UP TO £44,000+ BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Tester to join the organisation.
They are an Award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products for every type of family.
The Automation Tester will deliver automated testing for a range of web applications. You will serve as a specialist in all aspects of test automation, including approach, scripting, maintenance, test automation tools/technologies and performing automated testing throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary – £38k - £44k (Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
- Fantastic working environment, with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Automation Tester:
- Develop, execute and maintain automated functional regression tests across multiple systems and environments
- Work with varied automation methodologies, frameworks and accelerators
- Provide support and advice to other test professionals with regards to test automation approach and best practices
- Deliver concurrently across multiple project and BAU work streams, working to different project methodologies
- Work closely with manual testers to create automated functional regression scripts
- Assist the Technical Test Manager and Automation Test Lead with the generation of test automation metrics as necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working on test automation projects from inception to delivery
- A natural problem-solver with ability to think laterally and explore alternative approaches
- Ability to develop, execute and maintain automated test suites for various systems
- Experience of delivering automated test scripts using formal processes and procedures in project and BAU contexts
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation-level (or higher) certified
- Working knowledge of Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#, TestNG/NUnit and page object model
- Comfortable using Intellij/Eclipse IDEs.
- Working knowledge of SQL and XML/JSON
If you are interested in this Automation Tester position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.