FINANCE ASSISTANT / BRAMHALL / £14,000 + BENEFITS (22.5 HOURS PER WEEK)
Do you have a background in Finance? Looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing organisation? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Finance Assistant that could be perfect for you!
They are an independent European platform of renewable energy expert-services. By providing asset management services on 3GW of wind and solar sites with a capital value of €4bn, they are the market leader in France, UK, Ireland and Sweden.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for an experienced Finance Assistant to join them - You will be primarily involved in providing financial support to their UK and Irish businesses as well as to wind farm clients.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (up to £14,000 - based on 22.5 hours per week)
- Life Assurance
- BUPA private healthcare
- 5% employer contributory pension scheme
- 25 days pro-rated annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Accounts payable and receivable ledgers for several companies
- Preparation of bank payments
- Processing of expense claims
- General ledger postings
- Office administration
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 2 Years’ experience in a similar finance role is essential
- Experience of accounting software, preferably QuickBooks
- Strong IT skills, particularly Excel
- Great attention to detail
If you have what it takes to succeed in this Finance Assistant position, we would love to hear from you! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.