INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT TECHNICIAN / BRIGHTON / UP TO £40,000 DOE+ BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Infrastructure Support Technician, looking for a rewarding new role? If so, this is the position for you!
Our client is an Award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products for every type of family - they’re owned by their customers, so profits go back into the business, products and communities.
As the Infrastructure Support Technician, you will support and maintain all FI’s production, test and development infrastructure and systems, providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of servers and networking.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary – Up to £40,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Support Technician:
- Monitoring, maintenance and patching/upgrades of FI infrastructure and systems
- Respond to incidents, delivering fixes in line with SLAs and change control procedures
- Deliver small change request and project work to agreed timelines
- Ensure processes and system changes are properly documented and meet requirements for security, resilience and other operational requirements and quality measures
- Plan and prepare for production implementations, including back out plans. To
- Represent changes and implementation plans at CAB meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- Windows Server Technologies – associated Qualifications desirable
- Windows Client operating systems – associated Qualifications advantageous
- Admin knowledge of SQL Server – security, backups etc
- VMWare virtualisation technologies, including high availability and Zerto - VCP desirable
- Knowledge of several MS Server products e.g. SQL Server IIS7, SharePoint, COM+, TFS
- Knowledge/Experience of Ivanti (LANDesk) Management Suite
- Knowledge of Networking (Cisco switches and ASA firewalls, Palo Alto Firewalls, WIFI)
- Knowledge of monitoring and alerting technologies – Splunk, Netcrunch preferred
- Knowledge of McAfee Endpoint security products including ePO, DLP, ENS
- Knowledge of scripting languages, specifically Powershell
- Understanding of Azure & Office365 / Exchange online
- Able to communicate effectively to colleagues with varying technical knowledge
Ready for the challenge?
If you have the skills and passion to succeed in this Infrastructure Support Technician position, apply NOW and we will be in touch.