BUYER / BOLTON / £24,214 - £26,220 DOE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Buyer, looking for a rewarding new role with a growing organisation? If so, our client has an exciting new role that you won’t want to miss!
Established in 1989, they are recognised as a leading global supplier of medical and laboratory equipment to the clinical trials industry.
The Buyer will develop and carry out efficient procurement processes to obtain best value for money in the procurement of a variety of products and services. You will source new suppliers from around the world to aid in the expansion of their Global presence.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (from £24,214 - £26,220, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Employee discount scheme – discounts on famous brand names and stores
- Great career opportunities, within a growing company
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Sourcing suitable products based on customer requirements and developing new products
- Researching product information
- Creating strategic procurement policies
- Looking at cost saving exercises through supplier reviews and stock holdings
- Day to day management of all purchasing activities
- Organisation of price lists and supplier information
- Developing and maintaining cost savings on key products lines
- Stock control processes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in a similar procurement role
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Able to present relevant written and verbal information in a concise format
- Strong diplomatic skills
- Able to persuade, negotiate and influence key organisations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise tasks within set deadlines
- Excellent IT and keyboard skills, to produce self-generated information
Ready for the challenge?
If you think you have the skills and passion we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you! Apply for this Buyer position now, and we’ll be in touch.