SALES ORDER PROCESSOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you want to join an exciting and innovative company, with excellent career progression? If so, our client has a brand-new opening for an enthusiastic Sales Order Processor.
They are a market leader in in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
The Sales Order Processor will be responsible for ensuring that all orders are processed quickly and accurately in a timely manner whilst delivering an exceptional standard of customer service. This is a busy and fast paced role which would suit someone who has previous sales order processing or data entry experience.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Order Processor:
- Processing and problem solving of Sales Orders
- Liaising with the Contracts team for approval of orders, distributing orders internally, checking all the details are correct (prices, allocations, machine specification, shipping terms, payment terms, location, etc.)
- Completing amendments, cancellations, pro forma invoices when advance payments are required
- Gaining an understanding of the products being sold and highlight any irregularities with the Sales team prior to booking the order
- Managing internal and external queries relating to customer orders
- Managing order book dates – liaising with Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure dates are correct
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking, with a dedication to getting the job done
- Diligent and driven, with an excellent work ethic, and a “can do” attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Sales order processing experience
- Customer Service Skills
- Navision experience beneficial but not essential
- Excel experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of education (“A” level or equivalent) and numeracy skills
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Sales Order Processor position now!