ENGINEERING CHANGE ANALYST / STOKE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Do you have a background in Change Management? Ready for a new challenge with a world-renowned organisation? If so, our client has an opportunity that you won’t want to miss!
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
A brand-new opening has arisen for an Engineering Change Analyst – you will be responsible for reviewing ECOs to ensure the proposed changes are correct and conform to both internal and industry standards. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the department when the Manager is off site.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Change Analyst:
- Reviewing ECO's, capturing and correcting any errors found prior to pushing through the workflow
- Communicating the release of ECO's to the ERP/MRP system and advising affected functions of the implementation actions
- Monitor and expedite outstanding ECO's as they progress
- Working closely with Engineering and Engineering Administrators to correctly construct ECO's to eliminate unnecessary errors
- Creating ECO's when required
- Providing feedback to the Project Managers on Product Status and the Release for Shipping process
- Identify and support items required to be reviewed by Trade Compliance prior to shipping
- Printing, logging and issuing of documentation to the Manufacturing area
- Monitoring documents issued to Manufacturing to ensure that they are returned at the end of the project to be removed from the log and destroyed
- Required to occasionally chair the Change Control Board meetings to identify the ECO implementation actions
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven history of Change Management preferably with CM2 Certification Training (but not essential)
- High level Working Knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM is desirable
- A working knowledge of Agile Express is also desirable
- Keen eye for detail
- Must be strong willed and able to adhere to established processes
- Very computer literate - You will be working on multiple applications simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential
- Ability to identify process weaknesses and to propose solutions
- An understanding of databases and data management would be advantageous
If you are interested in this Engineering Change Analyst position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.