JUNIOR BUYER/ADMINISTRATOR / CRAWLEY / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming Junior Buyer / Administrator to join them – You will receive all the support and training you require to develop into a Buyer.
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
The Junior Buyer / Administrator will provide procurement support to goods and services required to deliver cost and performance objectives.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Clear career path to progress into Buyer role
Key Responsibilities of the Junior Buyer / Administrator:
- Place and expedite orders for indirect & support commodities
- Place Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents with suppliers and ensure a timely and accurate response
- Work with indirect suppliers to monitor and ensure optimum service levels
- Analyse MRP/Demand for order accuracy
- Place and expedite purchase orders for as required according to business needs
- Support Stores operations by resolving any queries regarding delivery paperwork
- Escalate and resolve supplier queries with Rapiscan Accounts Payable
- Represent the business in a professional and competent manner ensuring compliance with functional business policies
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven ability to work well with others at all organisational levels, to organise and prioritise, and to participate on cross-functional teams
- High standard of IT skills, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Assertive/ time management skills / attention to detail
- Keen to develop within the role
- Experience in Procurement and Supply Chain processes
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for this Junior Buyer / Administrator role, simply Apply Now, and we will be in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age.