PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR / WEST THURROCK, ESSEX / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you a highly organised Administrator, looking for a new opportunity with a well-established organisation? If so, our client has an exciting opening that could be perfect for you.
They are one of the industry’s best known and well respected names within the access services field – with the main focus on commercial scaffolding as well as hire & sales, mechanical and powered access.
As part of their continued growth, they require a passionate Project Administrator to manage various project information and carry out general admin tasks.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
- Hard work rewarded with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Project Administrator:
- Input project information onto Oracle to set up projects
- Input data to form valuations
- Submit valuations and supporting documentation to customers in line with application dates
- Chase certification
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Raise invoices on Oracle
- File supporting documentation
- Set up project files in accordance with company procedures
- Provide weekly update on wage spend and revenue to branch manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar administrator role
- Good IT Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be structured and organised
- Good arithmetic skills
Ready to join us?
Don’t let this Project Administrator position pass you by! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.