If you are looking to join a bright, dynamic & progressive company, then look no further. The passion our client has for their software is truly tangible from the moment you walk through the door. So as the business continues to grow, they are excited to build up the "family" in their UK, USA and Australia offices too.
Your professional and personal development is a given. They’ve got a 'work hard, play hard' culture that is second to none. They guarantee an exciting, yet challenging environment that will push you but support you at every opportunity.
What do they do?
In short, they help good salespeople become great ones. Their cloud-based sales performance tool is changing the way salespeople do their job. With their innovative software, they are making sure that every sales call is productive and profitable with anytime, anywhere access to powerful sales analytics and customer data.
Their software is transforming B2B businesses worldwide and their customers wonder what they ever did without them! They’ve got the awards to prove it too.
About the role:
Are you a Corporate Trainer, looking for a new role with a forward-thinking company? If so, this Software Trainer position is perfect for you!
Whilst your primary office base will be Solihull, the Software Trainer will be responsible for training customers and employees across the UK and USA (ability to undertake transatlantic travel is essential).
You will be part of a highly talented and successful training team who are an integral part of the organisations ongoing growth and success.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Trainer:
- Employ a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices
- Conduct, create and lead training seminars via webinar, in-house and onsite meetings
- Develops success plans for customers which outline best practices, metrics and factors
- Work with the UK and US training & leadership teams to form a united training methodology
- Provide implementation consultation, along with dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Become a product master in implementation & training strategy
- Variable amounts of travel in & out of the country will be required for onsite visits
- Schedule follow up calls with customers to ensure best practices are being utilised
- Keeping customers informed of platform changes/updates
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years as a customer-facing trainer in a B2B company (SaaS preferred)
- Previous experience of travelling and working remotely on customer sites is preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as a primary language (Spanish bilingual a plus)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Motivational and engaging communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional customer service - understand and respond to customer needs
- Background in sales environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Android, iOS and HubSpot CRM a plus
- Mobility is essential, along with own transport and clean driving licence
In return, the Software Trainer can expect:
- Highly competitive salary
- Good benefits package
- Fantastic team and co-workers
- Excellent career progression
- Variable amounts of national and international travel
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Software Trainer position! Simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.