BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / SOUTH OF ENGLAND / OTE £65K + BENEFITS
Are you a passionate sales professional, looking for an exciting new role with excellent earning potential? If so, our client has the perfect position for you!
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of a complete range of commercial vehicle trailers and rigid bodywork. Established in 1981 in Stoke-on-Trent, they are a long-standing, market leader with a turnover of c.£50m.
As they continue to grow, a brand-new opening has arisen for a Southern based Business Development Manager – you will act as a brand ambassador and key point of contact to new and existing customers in your area (such as 3PL, Haulage / Transport & Distribution businesses).
The Business Development Manager role will be split 60% new business, 40% account management.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic (Up to £42K) + Commission (OTE £65k+)
- Pension plan
- Fully expensed Company Car
- Company phone and laptop
- Fuel Card
- Full autonomy to manage your own diary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within the Capital Equipment sector
- Target driven self-starter, with a high work ethic
- New business development skills
- Effective account management/development capabilities
- Territory Management and planning
- Geographical and commercial knowledge of the relevant area
- Able to build strong relationships
- Customer orientated
- Strong presentation and customer facing skills
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this Business Development Manager position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.