TRAINEE SERVICE MANAGER / SLOUGH / £18K (RISING TO £30K)
Are you a college/school graduate, looking to kick-start your career in the Service/Electronics Sector? If so, our client has a fantastic entry-level role, that you won’t want to miss!
They are a market leading Automation and Drives repair company, with service centres in Slough and Manchester – specialising in the diagnosis and repair of industrial power electronics.
As they continue to expand, they have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Service Manager to join them – you can expect an excellent training program and clear career progression.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary – starting at £18k, rising to £30k once fully trained
- Government Pension
- Fantastic working environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- 33 days holiday (includes statutory holidays)
- Bespoke training program – on and off the job
- Full support from management team
- Opportunity to build a career with a growing organisation, that puts its people first
Key Responsibilities Once Fully Trained:
- Engineers task allocation and support
- Administration support
- Warehouse support
- Supervision of teams
- Technical telephone advice to customers
- Monitor workshop throughput
- Meet & greet customers visiting the branch
Skills & Experience Required:
- Interest in Electronics
- Ability to converse at all levels, written and verbal
- Work to tight timescales
- Well organised
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic ability
If you believe that you have the right attitude and talent to be successful in this Trainee Service Manager position, simply submit your CV and we will be in touch.