MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER / MANCHESTER / COMPETITIVE PAY + OVERTIME
Are you an experienced Mechanical Technician or Heavy Equipment Mechanic, looking for a new role, with a growing company that puts its people first? If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
They are the market leader in the hire, sales and aftercare of diesel and electrical vacuum technology and equipment. They have a great ‘family feel’ – with a long tradition of caring for employees in a fun business-like environment.
If you have experience in any of the following areas, we want to hear from you; Mechanical Engineering, Auto Electrical, FLT, Crane or Hiab, Heavy Plant Equipment, Tractor/Farm Equipment.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic salary + Overtime
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training program
- Company clothing
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within a Swedish/English company that cares about employees
- Large spacious workshop when working from base
- Work away from home – paid as extra per night
You will gain experience on a wide range of plants and equipment some of which are innovative investments providing exciting new experiences.
If you are sick of shift work, never knowing what day it really is and working weekends, then this could be the job for you!
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Technician / Engineer:
- Inspect, maintain, fault diagnose, test, install, modify or repair mechanical equipment
- Involved in minor installation projects
- Emergency breakdown repairs
- Routine service work
- Work on client’s sites around the UK and Ireland
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification in Engineering discipline (qualified by experience also considered)
- Experience with hydraulics would be an advantage
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Mechanical Technician / Engineer position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.