PROJECT MANAGER FOR THE FAR EAST / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Do you have a background in Project Management? Looking for a rewarding new role with a world leading company? Our client has an exciting opening for a Project Manager to join them.
Established for over 40 years, they are a premier manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
As they continue to grow, they are looking to add an experienced Project Manager for the Far East to their friendly team – you will manage all aspects of each project order from receipt of customer order through to shipment of goods and deliverable documentation.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Ensure the technical and delivery requirements of the client are clearly understood
- Ensure each department understands the requirements of the order
- Continually review all milestones on the project and take action where dates are projecting late
- Liaise with key personnel from all departments to prioritise actions
- Provide and update production schedules as set by the project Purchase Order
- Organise logistics/transport throughout the project
- Expedite all activities (including suppliers) to ensure the project stays on track
- Participate in Customer visits and meetings to keep them up-to-date on progress
- Perform supplier visits as and when required to ensure dating items are on schedule
- Manage all project costs within the allocated budgets
- Ensure all project specifications are clearly understood and any technical clarifications and deviations are formally agreed and closed out with the client
- Ensure front end documentation is submitted and approved in the agreed time frame
- Produce and manage milestone timing plans throughout each project
- Identify issues as they occur and take actions to ensure that each key activity is completed
- Provide professional and regular updates to the client on all aspects of each project
- Achieve >98% on time delivery on each project to the Customer Purchase order due date
- Develop, train and motivate colleagues to have a ‘make-it-happen’ approach
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process
- A mechanical qualification or experience in working in a mechanical/manufacturing environment
- High level customer communication skills
- Experience in negotiation
Ready to join their dynamic team?
If you have the experience and drive to be successful in this Project Manager role, we want to hear from you! Apply Now and we’ll be in touch.