ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT / SOLIHULL / UP TO £28K + BENEFITS
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge, with an organisation that truly values their people? Well, our client guarantees a fantastic working environment and real opportunities to progress.
They are an award-winning customer intelligence software company, with offices in the UK, USA & Australia.
As they continue to expand, there is a brand-new opening for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join them – you will work alongside the Financial Controller, assisting with a variety of accounting tasks.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £28k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Company outings
- Opportunities to progress, within a business that puts their people first
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Accountant:
- Enter purchase invoices onto purchase ledger
- Assist with billing to ensure all sales invoices are issued correctly and on time
- Assist with credit control to help with cash targets
- Complete bank reconciliations daily for all accounts, UK & US
- Process company credit card transactions ensuring up to date balances
- Process business expenses, UK and US
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Report on debtors and creditors
- Encode accounting entries for data processing
- Sort supplier payment runs
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar environment
- AAT useful but not essential
- Understand finance systems
- Understand finance ledger processes and actions
- Sage knowledge would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to get routine processes done quickly and consistently
Ready to join them?
SO, what are you waiting for? If you have the drive to be successful in this Assistant Accountant position, we want to hear from you! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.