ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / MANCHESTER / COMPETITIVE PAY + OVERTIME
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer, looking for a rewarding new role, with a growing company? If so, our client has an exciting new opportunity that you won’t want to miss!
They are the market leader in the hire, sales and aftercare of diesel and electrical vacuum technology and equipment. They have a great ‘family feel’ – with a long tradition of caring for employees in a fun business-like environment.
If you have experience in any of the following areas, we want to hear from you; Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electric Motor and Control Units, Star delta operations.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic salary + Overtime
- Company pension plan
- Excellent training program
- Company clothing
- Fantastic opportunities to progress within a Swedish/English company that cares about employees
- No day is ever the same – you will work both indoors and outdoors on various projects
- Large spacious workshop when working from base
- Work away from home – paid as extra per night
You will gain experience on a wide range of plants and equipment some of which are innovative investments providing exciting new experiences.
Key Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Inspect, maintain, fault diagnose, test, install, modify or repair mechanical equipment
- Involved in minor installation projects
- Emergency breakdown repairs
- Routine service work
- Work on client’s sites around the UK and Ireland
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualification in Engineering discipline (qualified by experience also considered)
- Experience with fabrication and pneumatics would be beneficial
Ready to take on the challenge?
Don’t let this Electrical Engineer position pass you by! Apply NOW and we will be in touch.