SENIOR MIS DEVELOPER / LEICESTER / UP TO £50K + BENEFITS
Are you an enthusiastic CRM / Web Developer, ready for a new challenge with a growing organisation? If so, our client has an exciting new role that you won’t want to miss!
Located on the outskirts of Leicester, giving easy access from the motorway, they are at the forefront of their field. Having invested tens of thousands of pounds in a new infrastructure, they are now looking to bring on board a talented Senior MIS Developer.
You will provide technical expertise support for the new Integra NG CRM, working alongside an existing team to maintain, manage and deliver first class customer support both internally and externally.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £50k)
- Pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities to progress, within a business that puts their people first
Key Responsibilities of the Senior MIS Developer:
- Provide application configuration capability around the existing packages including Integra NG CRM and using VB Script, Orbis Task Manager, SQL, SSRS and webservices (REST and SOAP)
- Produce and gain agreement of requirements specifications
- Produce functional specifications – where appropriate
- Produce and agree the architecture to support application projects with the relevant teams
- Management of third-party applications including supplier’s activities and business departments both during the project lifecycle and post go live
- Support the IT Applications Manager and assist in all areas of service provided by the IT team
Skills & Experience Required:
- .Net Framework
- ASP.NET (Web Forms and/or MVC, Web Services)
- SQL (primarily T-SQL)
- Highly motivated, with bags of energy
- Team player, that thrives on tackling new projects
- Strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good firefighting experience in ensuring go-live at the end of 2019
- Great experience in CRM/Web Development, Integration, Migrations as well as transformation solutions
- Integra NG CRM experience desirable not essential
Ready to join them?
SO, what are you waiting for? If you have the passion and skill required for this Senior MIS Developer position, we would love to hear from you! Apply now and we’ll be in touch.