PRIVATE TUTOR / BASILDON & BILLERICAY / FLEXIBLE HOURS / £18 PER HOUR
Our client provides affordable one-to-one supplementary education to children and adults across the UK.
They have a great team of local tutors and are on the lookout for more!
As their business continues to expand, they require passionate Teachers and Tutors based in Essex, in particular; Basildon and Billericay.
Benefits of becoming a Private Tutor:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Membership of one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local, flexible and relevant work to fit around your schedule
- Huge job satisfaction
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
The Private Tutor Role:
As a Private Tutor, you will be tutoring Primary, KS3, GCSE and/or A-level subjects to local students. Tutoring takes place in the student's home and/or online via their dedicated platform. Training and ongoing support is provided.
They are looking for Tutors in the following subjects;
- Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- English (Language & Literature), German, French, Spanish & EFL
- Humanities (History, Geography, Religious studies)
- Business (Business Studies, Economics, Politics)
- Social Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Philosophy)
- Primary (including Phonics / Early Maths)
- Computer Science
Skills & Experience Required:
- ESSENTIAL - A clear DBS certificate
- ESSENTIAL - Good communication skills and fluency in English
- ESSENTIAL – Clean driver’s licence, and own transport
- A degree is preferred, however candidates with other qualifications will also be considered
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum is desirable
- You must have a passion and drive to make a difference in the lives of the families they serve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Ready to join them?
If you have what it takes to become a successful Tutor / Teacher, simply submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.