QUALITY INSPECTOR / REDHILL / COMPETITIVE PAY
Do you have 3-5 years’ experience as a Quality Inspector in an Electro-Mechanical environment? Looking for a rewarding new role, with a world-renowned organisation? If so, our client has the perfect opportunity for you!
They are an industry leader in detection technology, providing inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military and checkpoints. They help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration and trade fraud.
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Quality Inspector to carry out quality inspections and final acceptance testing for operations. This will include, goods receipt, in build and final assembly operations.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Quality Inspector:
- Perform incoming material inspections /testing (either onsite or at supplier premises)
- Perform outgoing verification and validation inspection and testing
- Perform in-process inspection and testing across operations
- Ensure that non-conforming product is correctly identified and assist in MRB for disposition and further action
- Inputting inspection and test data into databases and writing inspection/test reports including data presentation and analysis
- Completing reports and checking data prior to release of final product
- Undertake or assist in corrective actions including containment, root cause investigation, corrective action and verification steps
- Produce and input into inspection and control plans
- Carry out in process audits
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have a positive proactive attitude to work, be self-motivated, and have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
- Understanding of AS9100 quality standards would be an advantage
- Experience with CMM, FARO Arm and general measuring equipment
- Proficient at interpreting Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Drawings
- IT skills able to use Word, Excel, Access competently
- MRP systems experience
- Clean Driving Licence
Ready for the next step in your career?
If you would like to be considered for this Quality Inspector role, simply apply now, and we will be in touch very soon.