ADMINISTRATOR / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a new career, with a growing organisation, that truly values their people? If you have experience of managing and processing a large number of documents daily, we would love to hear from you!
Our client is looking for a highly organised, experienced Administrator to join their friendly team.
They are a manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – with a turnover of over £50 million.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing professional document control & project administration, ensuring compliance and using the appropriate processes.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Exceptional support leading to personal career development
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Provide up to date reports for Project Managers & Customers detailing the documents/drawings due/overdue
- Ensure that the quality of documentation/drawings meet the customer’s requirements/specification
- Ensure smooth flow of documents/drawings throughout the project from start to finish
- Ensure the end user is happy with the final documentation in order for the final invoice to be issued
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in Office Administrator role
- Background in engineering or technical environment – HIGHLY DESIRABLE
- Able to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Drive and passion to succeed
- Positive attitude with enthusiasm for your work
What are you waiting for? Submit your CV for this Administrator position now, and we will be in touch to discuss further.