Our client has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Inspector to join their forward thinking, vibrant team, based in Knutsford.
They are a leading manufacturer for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry – selling in over fifty countries – with a turnover of over £50 million and excellent growth year on year.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Mechanical Inspector:
First Off Inspection;
- The inspection of incoming components
- Return of defective product to the supplier
- The use of internal software/systems to accept and reject components into the system
- Final inspection of Valves prior to dispatch, working to shop floor paperwork and inspection procedures
- The completion of QC paperwork, to ensure orders can be dispatched to Customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mechanically trained ideally to engineer level
- Computer literate
- Machine shop/automotive experience preferred
- Hands-on practical inspection ability
- Ability to demonstrate mechanical inspection and measurement skills using inspection equipment
- Working knowledge of basic quality requirements to conduct piece-part inspection and final inspection
- Ability to read and interpet CAD produced technical drawings
- Used to working to ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Ability to take corrective action processes with our supply chain
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Mechanical Inspector position now, and we’ll be in touch!