BRAND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / LONDON / UP TO £30K + BONUS & CAR (OR ALLOWANCE)
Are you a passionate Sales Rep, BDM, or Bar Manager / Mixologist with commercial experience, looking for an exciting new role with a vibrant company within the premium drinks industry? If so, our client has the perfect role for you!
They are the sales, marketing and distribution joint venture of 2 internationally renowned spirits companies.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to join them as a Brand Development Manager within their London On Trade sales team. You will be representing some of the most iconic brands including The Macallan, Jim Beam, Famous Grouse, Courvoisier and the House of Suntory portfolio including Roku gin and Yamazaki whiskey.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £30k)
- Double match pension plan and Private healthcare
- Company car or Car allowance
- 10% Bonus
- Staff discounts and excellent training opportunities
- WSET Industry recognised qualification
Key Responsibilities of the Brand Development Manager:
- Act as a company and brand ambassador, owning your territory
- Maintain the optimal account base and meet or exceed daily call rate targets.
- Awareness of key events and new business in your city
- Arrange promotional and brand visibility activity in line with agreed strategy and objectives
- Align with your customers to build mutually beneficial partnerships
- Inspire and engage customers through brand and category training
Skills & Experience Required:
- Customer focused
- Natural ability to sell and build cohesive working relationships
- Effective negotiation style
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Self-motivated & driven
- Education to degree level is highly advantageous
- Hours may vary so a flexible schedule is required
Ready to join us?
SO, what are you waiting for? Submit your CV for this Brand Development Manager position NOW, and we’ll be in touch.