MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / STOKE ON TRENT / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Looking for an exciting new role with an excellent working environment? If so, our client has the perfect position for you!
They are hidden gem of a golf club, nestled in the most picturesque of Staffordshire countryside. They have developed a fantastic and unusual reputation as a thriving vibrant venue for relaxed drinking and fine dining for members and non-golfers alike.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team
- Fantastic facilities and setting
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Count and bank cash takings with full till reconciliations
- Manage Purchase Ledger postings, produce payment runs
- Account for sales, and analyse across the various turnover categories
- Account for, and help with credit control on the Subscriptions
- All other journals/accounting entries to produce final TB
- Management accounts produced by the end of the following month (latest)
- Provide a file to auditors to produce the Statutory Account at Year End, with the balance sheets recs and clean ledgers.
- Liaise with department heads on a regular basis. Be pro-active in providing observations and suggestions based on Financial data.
- Produce financial reports and management information to assist Department heads and to give the owners a clear picture of each area’s performance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Candidate will ideally have AAT qualification as a minimum
- Bookkeeper capable of producing Management Accounts
- Needs to be familiar with VAT returns produced from SAGE
- Must be motivated and able to self-manage
- Experience of preparing payroll
- Highly organised
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have the experience and passion to join them, we want to hear from you. Apply for this Management Accountant position now, and we’ll be in touch.