TECHNICAL SALES & PRODUCT MANAGER / HAILSHAM / GOOD BASIC + COMMISSION
Do you have a passion for sales? Looking for a new challenge with a growing organisation, that has an enviable brand dating back 200 years? If so, our client has an exciting new opportunity for you to join them!
They are the UK’s premier specialist rope manufacturer, dedicated to driving the sales of their British made products through performance, innovation and service.
Due to continued growth and strategic plans they are looking for a target driven Technical Sales & Product Manager to develop their Working at Height business – this includes products destined for the Arboriculture, Rope Access and Technical Rescue industries.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive basic
- Realistic quarterly commission
- Company car, mobile and laptop
- Company pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Career with a strong, stable and well-respected business
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Sales & Product Manager:
- Generate new business, with element of managing existing customers
- Visit customers and prospects across the UK and engage with them via telephone when office based
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies to be measured by OKR’s
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and customer requirements
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and managing product development programs
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with marketing and production departments
- Preferably based out of our Hailsham offices, the role will require nationwide travel – we are open to applicants from across the UK
Skills & Experience Required:
- Demonstrable Safety at Height, Rope Access, Sport Climbing or Arboriculture industry experience
- Sound and successful sales experience
- Enthusiastic, passionate, proactive and confident manner
- Great at generating and building commercial relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Able to plan and manage product development and introduction projects
- Computer literate with experience in using CRM systems and MS Office suite
- Able to show high level of initiative and an ability to work independently
- Willing to travel extensively around the UK, staying away overnight when necessary
Ready to join us?
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Technical Sales & Product Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.