HELPDESK SUPPORT ANALYST / CHICAGO, IL / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for a talented Helpdesk Support Analyst to join their team.
Are you a good communicator, bursting with personality and interested in working for an award-winning global sales intelligence software company? If so, this may be the opportunity for you to make your mark in providing their customers with first-class product support.
Based in their Chicago office, you will be responsible for providing first-line helpdesk support for SaaS customers, where they take pride in the speed of response and quality of support given.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Great customers to work with
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the day
Day to day, your key responsibilities as a Helpdesk Support Analyst will be:
- Provide product support to customers and colleagues
- Involve other teams, when necessary, to deliver the best possible support
- Maintain good relations with UK based Data, Product and Support teams
- Maintain good product knowledge across our desktop and mobile platforms
Ideally, they are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Min 2 years in a similar software support role
- B2B experience
- Good general IT knowledge
- Ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Demonstrate good empathy with customers
- Able to clearly log bugs and issues
- Must be flexible, to cover shift patterns (typically 10am – 7pm)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Helpdesk Support Analyst position! Simply submit your resume via the button shown.