DATA PROCESSOR / LEAMINGTON SPA / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Data Processor/ Administrator to join their team to administer multiple training programmes for a global and blue-chip client base.
There is also an important project management element to this role which will involve liaising with their trainers and customers to organise schedules of work.
This post represents a permanent role for the right candidate, although they envisage an initial period of contract working to ensure the applicant is suitable for this Data Processor / Administrator role.
Monday to Friday – although part-time working would be considered for the right candidate. Daily working hours are likely to be minimum of 09:30 – 15:00 (some flexibility can be discussed if required.).
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
Skills & Experience Required:
- Advanced Excel and database user
- Confident in handling both financial and general data processing (including exporting data & producing pivot tables for summary reports etc)
- Previous experience of working within a training function would be helpful but is not essential
- Highly organised
- Able to work at pace
- Self-motivated and able to handle pressure and deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have the experience and passion to join them, we want to hear from you. Apply for this Data Processor / Administrator position now, and we’ll be in touch.