LEAD TEST ENGINEER / SOLIHULL / UP TO £45K + BENEFITS
Are you passionate about Technology? Do you have experience of managing a dynamic team of testers? If so, our client has an exciting new challenge for a talented Lead Test Engineer.
With offices in the UK, USA and Australia, they are a rapidly expanding organisation, with a fantastic culture and strong focus on their people – they guarantee a challenging yet rewarding career!
As part of their expansion, they are looking for an experienced Lead Test Engineer to join them - you’ll be leading and recruiting a dynamic team of QA testers forming a vital part of the testing effort.
What’s in it for me?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £45k, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Health cash plan
- Vibrant, friendly working environment
- Free healthy snacks & lunchtime gaming
- Excellent career progression and personal development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Lead Test Engineer:
- Defining and implementing the QA and testing policy, strategy, roadmap and resource requirements
- Increasing the overall quality of testing, leading to a reduction in number of production issues as a result of delivering change, as well as implementing an effective Defect Management process
- Monitor and implement remedial action enabling all relevant testing standards and procedures are defined and applied, including adopting the appropriate Test Strategy for the specific development methodology
- Review and apply appropriate governance, confirming that all the deliverables for products and projects are tested in accordance with the testing policy
- Producing test approaches and strategy including production of test timelines, and report on testing deliverables and test status including remedial action
- Define the Test Automation roadmap and test frameworks in order to execute test automation test scripts and check results before presenting to the business users for sign-off
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified to ISTQB Test Analyst Foundation level
- Education to A level or equivalent
- Experience of test methodologies, including test design Techniques
- Experience of test design techniques, focusing on business-critical scenarios
- Experience of JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good negotiation, influencing, relationship building skills
Ready to become part of the team?
If you have the passion and drive to join us, simply apply for this Lead Test Engineer position now!