SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / CAMBRIDGE (ST NEOTS) / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Do you have a passion for sales, and knowledge of electronics? Fancy joining a world-renowned, market leading organisation? If so, our client has the perfect position for you!
They are a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services. They provide their customers with the manufacturing capabilities and purchasing power of a global Electronics Manufacturing Services provider.
As they continue to grow, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Senior Account Manager – you will be responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Fantastic working environment
- Real career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Act as the main point of contact for customers
- Order input/processing and quotation input, dissemination, collation and analysis
- Liaise with production to ensure delivery schedules are correct
- Assist external sales team to grow accounts to customer satisfaction
- Deputise for Relationship Manager as and when required and be the point of contact for escalation
- Drive collation of data required jointly from the team, e.g. Budgets, Inventory etc
- Prepare the information for, and attend, customer review meetings
- Monitor Customer metrics and take actions where necessary, particularly in regard to order-book, inventory management and delivery performance
- Maintain a rolling forecast for each customer
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Customer service/account management
- Knowledge of contract electronic manufacturing (PCB Assembly) or electronic component industry
- Fast-paced office environment; requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to use computer programmes – Microsoft word, excel, outlook, ERP, etc
- Domestic travel may be required - visiting customers, suppliers, etc
Ready to join us?
If you have the drive to provide their customers with a fantastic service, they want to hear from you! Apply for this Senior Account Manager position now!